Saturday, July 16, 2011

And Once Again, More Thanks To My Readers, Old And New


A clearly thrilled Frank Borman sends his salutations from space during his Gemini 7 hostage situation mission, 1965. NASA photo.

On a serious note, I'd like to thank all of my readers - new and old - for following my blog. My readership has exploded in the last few weeks, and I am indebted to you all. It's fairly obvious that spaceflight is a longtime passion of mine (I've been a "space nerd" for over 25 years - much of my life, basically), and I am glad that other people out there enjoy discussing it as much as I do. As always, feel free to leave comments, suggestions, and possible ideas. I am always open to improving this blog in any way I can. 

Also, I'd like to thank NASA for giving me the unique, awesome opportunity to see Mission Juno launch next month during the next NASA Tweetup. I don't know if NASA will read this - but if anyone with the organization does see this, I'd like to sincerely thank you for letting me see something truly amazing! I can't wait until August 4th and August 5th. Of course, I will take tons of pictures of the activities and the launch. See you at Kennedy Space Center!