Monday, October 8, 2012

More SpaceX Highlights: Pre- and Post-Launch Press Conferences


Me with the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket, October 7. It left the Earth's bounds less than 7 hours later. 

Here are some links to the SpaceX press conferences that took place from October 6 to October 7. For some reason, Blogger isn't letting me embed video, so click on these links: 

Dragon Carrying Slew of Science to Station;

SpaceX Ready for Historic Flight

Post-Launch Press Conference; and 

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden Praises SpaceX Launch

These links are courtesy of NASA Television on YouTube. I own nothing...except the amazing bitchface in the top video from 38:33 - 38:57. Also, I'm asking a question at 24:34 in the second video...woot! 

Thank you, NASA and SpaceX, for this amazing experience!


Contrary to my facial expression, I was perfectly happy! From a SpaceX press conference, October 6. Screenshot by Trent Faust - thank you!