Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Workin' Hard Like A Boss In FL


Deke Slayton talks to Alan Shepard during Al's 1961 suborbital flight like a boss. Life magazine photo.

First, the good news: I have an awesome new job, and things in This Space Availableland (located in This Space Available, Florida, of course) are going pretty well at the moment. 

However, I won't have as much time - except during the weekends - to update this space, so I will go longer without newer updates. However, don't despair - I will still keep you, dear reader, up-to-date with the latest badassery in spaceflight as best as I can.

This week, a lot of my space tweep friends are going to see the GRAIL launch on Florida's eastern coast, so I will have some cool pictures and video of that event. I am hoping to make it to MSL (the Mars Curiosity mission) event in November...we'll see how that goes. At any rate, I wish you all a great week.