- "Space Myths Busted: No, There Wasn't A Mutiny on Skylab": This was a fun piece to write, and I hope it set some minds at ease concerning Skylab 4's (very successful) mission.
- "Space Myths Busted: Gus Grissom Didn't Blow The Hatch on Liberty Bell 7": Another piece that set out to debunk some myths still perpetrated in cinema/literature/on the Internet, etc.
- "Space Pop Culture Moment: Landing on the Moon at the Arcade": A smaller post that was surprisingly popular, about how the Apollo lunar missions influenced video gaming culture. Enjoy!
- "Orion, SLS Development Continues to Take Shape for Inaugural Late 2018 Launch" (AmericaSpace.com, external link): I was privileged to write some news pieces for AmericaSpace.com this year; here is one from September concerning the development of America's next launch system and crew vehicle.
- "Car Crashes, Cursing, and Carousing - The Story of the Second Soviet in Space" (Ars Technica, external link): A VERY fun piece to write about the career and life of Gherman Titov, the second Soviet to orbit the Earth. Was going for a sort of The Right Stuff vibe with this one.
Stay tuned, and I wish you all a great New Year!